Current Open Jobs
PRODUCTION MANAGER for LITHIUM BATTERY
ITP (ITP Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.) Gurgaon
Experience: 8-12 yrs.
Looking for an ideal candidate having 8-12 years of experience in production , engineering & quality profile specifically in Lithium Battery.
- Understanding business planning and extracting monthly production plans to meet customer requirements
- Opex budgeting, Capacity calculations and resources planning to meet business plan needs proactively
- Define the battery back durability, reliability and testing requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of the current technical state and new innovations relative to advanced battery systems
- Develop system and component level requirements for the battery system including the battery management system (BMS).
- Training the work force towards safe and effective working and deriving SOP along with manufacturing team.
- Ensure no customer line stoppages due to production losses and maintain relevant inventory levels at all locations.
- Optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
- Resolve issues and delays in production due to unstable processes and design issues
- Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
- Should have understanding of PPAP (control plan, PFD, FMEA, SPC, MSA)
Desired Candidate Profile
Education and Experience : B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech with 8-12 years of experience in production, engineering & quality profile in Lithium Ion Battery Industry.
Competencies & Skills
- 8-12 years’ experience in production, testing / quality of lithium batteries
- Candidate should be a B.E (Electronics /Electrical/ Mechanical).
- The said function is a Multi-Dimensional role.
- The incumbent should have knowledge towards Application Engineering.
- Exposure to BMS and other accessories and their integration to form the complete battery solution is preferable
- The role would need the candidate to be sound with Technical Knowledge.
Sales Manager - Lithium Batteries
ITP (ITP Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.) Gurgaon.
5- 8 yrs
Looking for an ideal candidate having 5 to 8 years of experience in Sales and Business Development for Li-ion Battery Packs in Automotive ( 2wheeler segment ,e–scooter/cycle )
and other business sector e.g telecom , lighting & solar
Would be responsible for building and increasing the market share for the sales of Lithium Ion Battery Pack based energy storage in coordination with Business Head
1. Responsible for Sales of Lithium Ion Batteries to OEMs, e-vehicle manufacturers & dealers
2. Target and develop new business opportunities in addition to regular business from existing customers
3. Interact with potential and existing clients to develop new business
4. Develop a database of potential customers through referrals, queries, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking to acquire new customers
5. To maximize profitable volume growth, market share and client preference in the assigned market
6. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, and demonstrate high integrity.
7. Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting
Key Result Areas
Sales Budget, New Customer, New Products/Segments
Industry: Lithium , Energy Storage
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: B. Tech / B.E or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics/Telecommunication or B.Sc. or M.B.A / Diploma - Sales & Marketing
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Sales of lithium Battery
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills in English
- Good knowledge and contact level relationship in targeted OEMs ( 2W manufacturers, Solar, Lighting )
- Good Analytical Competency
- Ability to correspond independently
- Basic Knowledge of computers.
- Energetic & Positive attitude
- Should have own vehicle & open to traveling within region.
- Should be a team player
- Quick Learner
ITP Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
ITP is an advanced Lithium battery pack manufacturer, with a strong test & production capabilities based in Guraron , Haryana.. The company markets its products under the ‘Wakai’ brand which aims to be one of the largest manufacturers and battery technology experts with in India and across the globe. Enclosed is a brief company profile along with product details for your review.
The company’s values are grounded in its core principles of offering reliable and safe batteries that deliver exceptional performance at the right price. Wakai product range spans across various applications such as Solar, Home Lighting System (SHL), Solar Street Lighting System (SSL), Solar Water Pump, Wheelchair, E-Bicycle,, E-Scooter and UPS/BESS. Furthermore, these products are used across diverse sectors such as Solar, Telecom and Health care, Instrumentation to name a few.
Wakai lithium products are designed by following strict cell grading process in order to ensure that only the best reaches it's customers .From a low volume to a high quantum of production, it has the capability and industry expertise to meet the unique needs of all OEMs'. It's technically skilled team is designing and manufacturing custom battery solutions for Lithium-ion battery and allied systems.
We are equipped with state of the art manufacturing facilities. It also has modern in-house Quality Control and Testing Facilities.
Sales Manager –Wire Harness & Wound Components
by ITP Electronics Pvt Ltd in Gurgaon
Experience: 7 to 10 yrs.
To ensure regular profitable business from new key accounts or through additional business from existing customers. Company is an established player in Wire Harness and Wound components.
- To develop short term and long term business plan for assigned product markets
- To plan and execute day to day activities directed towards:
• Achieving Business Operating Plan as agreed
• Business Growth through existing customer base
• Business Growth through new customers/ new products
• Marketing agreed product lines (Wire harness, Wound components and any other new introductions)
- To maintain effective relationships with all key customers through effective field engagement
- 4. To liaise with and leverage other Business Units and central functions within the Group
Key Result Areas
1. Budgeted Sales Revenue Target (Q/HY/FY)
2. Operating Margin Target
3. 100% Customer Satisfaction & Retention.
4. % Business through New Customers
5. % Business through New Products
6. Business Process Compliance
Electrical and Electronics Manufacturing
Sales & Marketing
Business development, Marketing, Sales, Team, Leadership
Desired Candidate Profile:
BE/ B Tech (Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical) Essential
MBA/ Diploma in Marketing & Sales Desirable
Around 7-10 years of Post Qualification experience
• Should have been involved in the sales and marketing of wire harness and /or wound components to EMS, Home appliances, Power conditioning and other manufacturing companies using these products
• Be technically strong to position applications/ alternatives to clients
• Should be strong in negotiations
• Have a mindset of Profitable Revenue Growth
• Should be a good team player
• Should have potential to grow in to senior management roles, should exhibit leadership skills
Reporting to :
ITP Electronics Private Limited
ITP Electronics is part of ITP Group which is serving the industry since 1967. ITP Group through its manufacturing and distribution activities provides to its customers- relays, wires, data and mobile charging cables, wire harnesses, wound components, batteries and other various electronic components.
ITP Group has its manufacturing plants located in Haridwar and Gurgaon . These are equipped with state-of-the–art manufacturing equipment with capacity to produce every month 3000 KM of PVC insulated single/multi-core wires , wire harnesses involving about 20 millions of crimped connections-each one produced to highest of quality standards. The magnetics division produces 1 million coils and transformers every month.